Communication Consent & Wireless Policy
GET YOUR TITLE LOANS NOW
Need Auto Title Loans fast? No Problem. Turn Your Car into Cash.
Apply Now. Your Local Title Loan Agency.
COMMUNICATION CONSENT & WIRELESS POLICY
In this document the words “we”, “us”, “our” refer to “Ez Cash Title Loans” Website: https://www.ezcashtitleloans.com and any of its affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees. The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the loan or credit application or request for financing options that you have submitted to Ez Cash Title Loans and any of its affiliates (the “Request”).
AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT
You agree that as part of any account administration (if you successfully obtain a loan from us) and otherwise in conjunction with the services you have requested, we, our agents, affiliates, employees, attorneys, third party collectors, subsequent creditors, or loan servicing companies may: (a) monitor and record telephone calls to assure the quality of our service or for other reasons; (b) contact you through the use of email, telephone calls and/or SMS text messages to your mobile, home or work phone numbers, as well as any other phone number you have provided in connection with your account and/or application, including through the use of automated methods such as automatic telephone dialing systems, auto dialers, or artificial or prerecorded messages (each a “Communication”) as necessary to service your account, including, but not limited to, to notify you regarding your account, collect any amounts you owe, resolve customer disputes, and as otherwise necessary to service your account with us; (c) include your personal information in a Communication as permitted by law; and (d) always communicate with you in any manner permissible by law that does not require your prior consent. Some of these Communications may result in charges to you from your third party service providers. You understand that consent to account related text messages (“account texts”) is not a condition of obtaining credit or other services from us. You may withdraw your consent from account texts at any time by replying STOP at any time to any account text received from us, or by emailing us at email@example.com or calling (786) 688-9930.
By providing your mobile phone number to us, you have provided consent to send you texts in connection with your account, and this SMS Policy will apply.
- As used in this SMS Policy, “account text” means any Short Message Service (“SMS”) communication or text message from us to you pertaining to your account, including, but not limited to, payment information or account information.
- By entering a mobile phone number you certify that (a) you are the individual identified in the Request, or (b) have the permission of the individual identified in the account texts we send may be seen by anyone with access to your phone, and you should safeguard the confidentiality of your phone.
- How to Opt-Out. You may withdraw your consent to receive account texts by replying STOP at any time to any account text received from us. You may also withdraw your consent to receive account texts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive account texts. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive account texts will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. Please notify us immediately if you change mobile numbers or plan to provide your phone to another person. You can update your mobile number by calling our Customer Service Center at (786) 688-9930.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain account texts that we make available to you, you must have: an SMS-capable mobile phone; an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider; and sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone.
- Communications in Writing. All text messages in electronic format from us to you will be considered “in writing. “There is no service fee for receiving account texts from us, but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless service provider. Your wireless service provider’s message and data rates may apply to our confirmation text and all subsequent texts. Please consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plans to determine the charges for sending and receiving texts. These charges will appear on your phone bill from your wireless service provider. Message frequency depends on account status and settings.
- Other Important Terms. Additionally, you agree that we may send any account texts through your wireless service provider in order to deliver them to you and that your wireless services provider is acting as your agent in this capacity. Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of any applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligations under this paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement
- Account texts are provided for your convenience only. Receipt of each account text may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to your wireless service provider(s). We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from any disclosure of account information to third parties, non-delivery, delayed delivery, misdirected delivery or mishandling of, or inaccurate content in, the account texts sent by us.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions. We may modify or terminate account text services from time to time, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or a third party. We reserve the right to modify this SMS Policy from time to time. Please review this SMS Policy from time to time so that you are timely notified of any changes.
ezcashtitleloans.com (the “Website”) is not a lender or lending partner. It does not make loans of any type, and does not make any credit decisions. The Website collects personal information provided by you and share it with its network of lenders as well as marketing partners. Providing your information on the website does not guarantee you will be approved for a loan or credit product. This service and lenders are not available in all states. In some cases, you may be connected with a tribal lender.
Tribal lenders are subject to tribal and certain federal laws only while other lenders are also subject to state law including usury caps. By submitting your application, you acknowledge, agree, and authorize that (a) your information may be shared with third-party marketing partners and lenders in our network, and (b) such lenders may obtain consumer reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies, such as TransUnion, Experian and Equifax to evaluate your creditworthiness. If you have any questions about your loan, please contact your lender directly.
(a) Loan approval is subject to meeting the lender’s credit criteria, which may include providing acceptable property as collateral. Actual loan amount, term and Annual Percentage Rate of the loan that a consumer qualifies for may vary by consumer. Loan proceeds are intended primarily for personal, family and household purposes. Minimum loan amounts vary by state. Consumers need to demonstrate ability to repay the loan.
(b) Form Inquiry processes could take five (5) minutes to complete. Upon completion, a conditional approval may be given pending review of documentation. Funding time is based on the time from final approval following receipt and review of all required documents and signing.
Car Title Loan lenders are usually licensed by the State in which you reside. You should consult directly with these regulatory agencies to make sure your lender is licensed and in compliance. These agencies are there to protect you and we advise making sure any lender you receive money from is fully licensed. Lenders recommend and encourage consumers to pay early in order to avoid additional finance charges.