TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Ez Cash Title Loans’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright Ez Cash Title Loans, All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.
ezcashtitleloans.com (the “Website”) is not a lender or lending partner. It does not make loans of any type, and does not make any credit decisions. The Website collects personal information provided by you and share it with its network of lenders as well as marketing partners. Providing your information on the website does not guarantee you will be approved for a loan or credit product. This service and lenders are not available in all states. In some cases, you may be connected with a tribal lender.
Tribal lenders are subject to tribal and certain federal laws only while other lenders are also subject to state law including usury caps. By submitting your application, you acknowledge, agree, and authorize that (a) your information may be shared with third-party marketing partners and lenders in our network, and (b) such lenders may obtain consumer reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies, such as TransUnion, Experian and Equifax to evaluate your creditworthiness. If you have any questions about your loan, please contact your lender directly.
(a) Loan approval is subject to meeting the lender’s credit criteria, which may include providing acceptable property as collateral. Actual loan amount, term and Annual Percentage Rate of the loan that a consumer qualifies for may vary by consumer. Loan proceeds are intended primarily for personal, family and household purposes. Minimum loan amounts vary by state. Consumers need to demonstrate ability to repay the loan.
(b) Form Inquiry processes could take five (5) minutes to complete. Upon completion, a conditional approval may be given pending review of documentation. Funding time is based on the time from final approval following receipt and review of all required documents and signing.
Car Title Loan lenders are usually licensed by the State in which you reside. You should consult directly with these regulatory agencies to make sure your lender is licensed and in compliance. These agencies are there to protect you and we advise making sure any lender you receive money from is fully licensed. Lenders recommend and encourage consumers to pay early in order to avoid additional finance charges.