(Ez Cash Title Loans) is not a direct lender. Sometimes we will act as the broker for a loan, but this circumstance varies from case to case. In all cases however, Ez Cash Title Loans cannot offer you a loan solicitation. Upon approval, Ez Cash Title Loans will submit your information to a qualified lender who can provide you with funds.
Completing the initial information request does not guarantee your approval for a car title loan or any other type of loan. Because Ez Cash Title Loans is not a representative, agent, or exclusive broker of any lender, we do not charge you for any service or product. The amount of money your lender can provide varies from state to state. Therefore, not every lender can provide some of the loan amounts you may see on this website. This service is only available in select states, and the states serviced by this website are subject to change without notice. Note: faxing may be required in some cases.
It is important to know that car title loans can be expensive, and you may have less expensive options. This is why car title loans are meant to provide quick funding for short term financing needs. These loans are not a long-term solution. Note: Rejections for loans are not disclosed to our firm, check with your lender directly for approval details.
Car title loan lenders are usually licensed by the state in which you reside, but it is still important for you to consult directly with the regulating agencies to ensure your lender is licensed and in compliance. It is wise to make sure any lender with whom you borrow money from is licensed.
- Loan amounts by the lenders vary based on qualifications.
- Since we do not lend money directly we cannot offer you a solicitation for a loan. In all serviced states we WILL match you with a lender based on the information you provide on this website. We will not charge you for this service and our service is not available in all states. States that are serviced by this Web Site may change from time to time and without notice. Personal Unsecured Loans are not available in all states and all areas.
- Loans such as, Auto Title Loan companies typically do not have pre-payment penalties, but we cannot guarantee that every lender meets this standard. Small Business Loans typically do have pre-payment penalties and occasionally will use your car as collateral to secure the loan. Other types of loans may have pre-payment penalties as well.
- All lenders are responsible for their own interest rates and payment terms. Ez Cash Title Loans Loan Processing has no control over these rates or payments. Use of the work competitive or reasonable does not mean affordable and borrowers should use their own discretion when working directly with the lender.
- The amount of people who applied for a loan and we helped and those who received a loan is not the same. We cannot guarantee we will find a lender who will fund you. Just because you give us information on this web site, in no way do we guarantee you will be approved for a car title loan or any other type of loan. Not all lenders can provide loan amounts you may see on this web site because loan amounts are limited by state law and/or the lender. Some lenders may require you to use a GPS locator device on your car, active all the time, in the circumstance for an auto title loan. They may or may not pay for this or charge you for this. This is up to the lender and we have no control over this policy of the lender. Typically, larger loans or higher risk loans use a GPS.
Loans such as Car Title Loans are expensive and you may have other ways to get funding that is less expensive. These types of loans are meant to provide you with short term financing to solve immediate cash needs and should not be considered a long-term solution. Residents of some states may not be eligible for a loan. Rejections for loans are not disclosed to our firm and you may want to contact the lender directly.
Signature and personal loans are only available in Georgia and Florida. Loan amounts differ at locations. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
Car Title Loan lenders are usually licensed by the State in which you reside. You should consult directly with these regulatory agencies to make sure your lender is licensed and in compliance. These agencies are there to protect you and we advise making sure any lender you receive money from is fully licensed.
ezcashtitleloans.com (the “Website”) is not a lender or lending partner. It does not make loans of any type, and does not make any credit decisions. The Website collects personal information provided by you and share it with its network of lenders as well as marketing partners. Providing your information on the website does not guarantee you will be approved for a loan or credit product. This service and lenders are not available in all states. In some cases, you may be connected with a tribal lender.
Tribal lenders are subject to tribal and certain federal laws only while other lenders are also subject to state law including usury caps. By submitting your application, you acknowledge, agree, and authorize that (a) your information may be shared with third-party marketing partners and lenders in our network, and (b) such lenders may obtain consumer reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies, such as TransUnion, Experian and Equifax to evaluate your creditworthiness. If you have any questions about your loan, please contact your lender directly.
(a) Loan approval is subject to meeting the lender’s credit criteria, which may include providing acceptable property as collateral. Actual loan amount, term and Annual Percentage Rate of the loan that a consumer qualifies for may vary by consumer. Loan proceeds are intended primarily for personal, family and household purposes. Minimum loan amounts vary by state. Consumers need to demonstrate ability to repay the loan.
(b) Form Inquiry processes could take five (5) minutes to complete. Upon completion, a conditional approval may be given pending review of documentation. Funding time is based on the time from final approval following receipt and review of all required documents and signing.
Car Title Loan lenders are usually licensed by the State in which you reside. You should consult directly with these regulatory agencies to make sure your lender is licensed and in compliance. These agencies are there to protect you and we advise making sure any lender you receive money from is fully licensed. Lenders recommend and encourage consumers to pay early in order to avoid additional finance charges.